Welcome to Radon Test Service
- Consultation via phone on cost, testing options, the importance of knowing about radon levels in living spaces, and what mitigation accomplishes
- Continuous Radon Monitor (CRM) testing for Radon concentrations in Air
- Testing air and water with scintillation vials
- Sniffing for radon and thoron to find entry points
We provide testing services for home owners and for real estate transactions, and we have been testing houses and other buildings since 2004. We use the RAD 7 Continuous Radon Monitor, a true radon measurement instrument. The unit was developed by and is supported by the Durridge Company, in Billerica.
We do not provide mitigation. Please contact NRSB for Approved Mitigators.
To check on system efficiency, homes with mitigation installed should be tested every two years.
- Radon Measurement Specialist #3SS0055
- National Radon Safety Board Certified (NRSB) since 2003
Radon Test Service
George has worked as an instrument technician and calibration chamber monitor for Durridge, and at Grason-Stadler Inc. testing and calibrating hearing equipment.
Primary Service Areas:
- North and West of Boston, Massachusetts
- Southern New Hampshire
- The towns contiguous with Billerica, MA - a 30 min / 20 mi. drive